Solicitation Number: FA5240-16-Q-M112
Notice Type: Combined Synopsis/Solicitation
Synopsis: Added: Aug 18, 2016 7:52 pm 18 August 2016
MEMORANDUM FOR ALL INTERESTED PARTIES
FROM: 36 CONS/LGCB
Bldg 22026 Unit 14040
Andersen AFB, Yigo, GU 96929
1. This is a combined synopsis/solicitation for commercial items prepared in accordance with the format in Subpart 12.6, as supplemented with additional information included in this notice.
This announcement constitutes the only solicitation; proposals are being requested and a written solicitation will not be issued.
2. RFQ# FA5240-16-Q-M079 for Task Force Talon Generator Rental is hereby issued as a request for quotes.
3. The following solicitation document, incorporated provisions, and clauses are in effect through Federal Acquisition Circular 2005-89.
4. This solicitation has been set aside 100% Small Business under the 532412 NAICS Code, with a small business size standard of $32.5MIL.
5. The government request quotes for the following items;
Rental of two (2) Generators
Period of Performance: 12 month base rental contract with option to extend for an additional 12 months (two years/ 24 month total ).
Fuel type: JP8
Installation: Contractor is to deliver, and place into operation at site within our existing grounding grid. Our prime power team will hook up the connections to our grid.
Voltage setting: Two (2x) 320kva generators serve a load <= 582kw prime / 460kw continuous (with 291kw prime / 230kw continuous considered uninterruptible as maximum output of one genset)
CPG Automatic Transfer Switch 800amp, 120/208, 3ph., 4 Poles
Hour requirement for Generators: 24 hours a day 7 days a week
Warranty implies parts and labor included in the maintenance plan.
- Welded Zintec canopy with lockable doors
- Steel frame and skid mounted
- Lockable doors with water and dust resistant seals
- Sound attenuated enclosure and exhausts
- Internal fluid bunding with 120% total fuel capacity
- Operating range -10oC to 40oC
- Exhaust silencer with spark arrestor and rain cap with insulation wrapping on
exhaust and muffler.
- 6 inline Turbocharged engine
- AVR and electronic Governor
- Auto synchronisation
- Integral generator controller and motorsied main circuit breaker
*Quotations must be inclusive of shipping costs to Andersen AFB, GU. All cost associated with delivery (insurance, etc.) will be included under delivery charge. Delivery must be within 30 days
6. The government requests that all items be delivered in accordance with the the specified delivery date and remain in place for the referenced Period of Performance. If this delivery schedule
cannot be met, the contractor must specify the proposed delivery schedule in the quote.
7. Offerors must provide all the items/services specified above. Offerors that do not provide all items may be considered unacceptable.
8. FAR 52.212-1 Instruction of Offerors -- Commercial applies to this acquisition.
9. FAR 52.212-2 Evaluation -- Commercial Items applies to this acquisition. The evaluation factors are as follows;
(a) The Government will award a contract resulting from this solicitation to the responsible offeror whose offer conforming to the solicitation will be most advantageous to the Government,
price and other factors considered. The following factors shall be used to evaluate offers:
1) Lowest Price Technically Acceptable (LPTA)
(b) A written notice of award or acceptance of an offer mailed or otherwise furnished to the successful offeror within the time for acceptance specified in the offer, shall result in a binding
contract without further action by either party. Before the offer"s specified expiration time, the Government may accept an offer (or part of an offer), whether or not there are negotiations
after its receipt, unless a written notice of withdrawal is received before award.
*Technically acceptable implies that contractor must meet all minimally stated requirements in the above referenced section.
10. FAR 52.212-3 Offeror Representations and Certifications -- Commercial Items applies to this acquisition. This means that the contractor must have a valid Representations and Certifications
filed in the System for Award Management (SAM) or provide the government a completed copy of the record.
11. FAR 52.212-4 Contract Terms and Conditions -- Commercial applies to this acquisition.
12. FAR 52.212-5 Contract Terms and Conditions Required to Implement Statutes or Executive Orders -- Commercial Items (DEVIATION 2013-O0019) dated June 2016 applies to this acquisition.
13. Additional provisions and clauses that apply to this acquisition are: FAR 52.233-2, Service of Protest; FAR 52.252-2, Clauses Incorporated by Reference (https://farsite.hill.af.mil); DFARS
252.203-7000, Requirements Relating to Compensation of Former DoD Officials; DFARS 252.203-7005, Representation Relating to Compensation of Former DoD Officials; DFARS 252.211-7003, Item
Identification and Valuation; DFARS 252.225-7001, Buy American and Balance of Payments Program; DFARS 252.232-7003, Electronic Submission of Payments Requests and Receiving Reports; DFARS
252.232-7006, Wide Area WorkFlow Payment Instructions; DFARS 252.232-7010, Levies on Contract Payments; DFARS 252.244-7000, Subcontracts for Commercial Items; DFARS 252.247-7022, Representation
of Extent of Transportation by Sea; DFARS 252.247-7023, Transportation of Supplies by Sea ALT III; AFFARS 5352.201-9101 (Frederick Mark, Chief, Policy Branch, Contracting Division, HQ
PACAF/A7KP, telephone number 808-449-8567), Ombudsman.
14. Requests for information are due by 25 August 2016 Chamorro Standard Time.
15. Quotes are due back to the government NO LATER THAN 30 August 2016 at 1600 Chamorro Standard Time.
16. Any quotes or questions may be emailed to Primary Point of Contact SrA Adam Thibeault, firstname.lastname@example.org, 671-366-2355. Alternate point of contact for this requirement is SSgt
Kelli Floyd, email@example.com , 671- 366-1718. If you are unable to reach points of contact cannot be reached, call the 36th Contracting Squadron main line @ 671-366-4214.
Contracting Office Address: Unit 14040
Andersen AFB, Guam 96543-4040
Place of Performance: Andersen AFB GU
Yigo, Guam 96929
Primary Point of Contact.: Adam R. Thibeault
General Information Notice Type: Combined Synopsis/Solicitation
Original Posted Date: August 18, 2016
Posted Date: August 29, 2016
Response Date: Sep 06, 2016 11:59 pm Eastern
Original Response Date: Aug 30, 2016 11:59 pm Eastern
Archiving Policy: Automatic, 15 days after response date
Original Archive Date: September 14, 2016
Archive Date: September 21, 2016
Original Set Aside: Total Small Business
Set Aside: Total Small Business
Classification Code: W -- Lease or Rental of equipment
NAICS Code: 532 -- Rental and Leasing Services/532412 -- Construction, Mining, and Forestry Machinery and Equipment Rental and Leasing
только для платных аккаунтов