Solicitation Number: W81XWH-16-T-0395
Notice Type: Special Notice
Synopsis: Added: Aug 29, 2016 11:16 pm Notice of Intent to Sole Source
1. Solicitation Number: W81XWH-16-T-0395
2. Sole Source Title: Brand Name or Equal Xpatch MIL Sensor
3. Agency: U.S. Army Aeriomedical Research Laboratory (USAARL)
4. Contracting Office: U.S. Army Medical Research Acquisition Activity (USAMRAA), Fort Detrick, Frederick, MD
5. Location: Fort Rucker, Alabama
6. Description: The required supplies include a minimum of thirty (30) xPatch Mil sensors and all associated hardware and software developed by X2 Biosystems. Associated hardware includes: one
(1) 30-sensor charging station, one (1) foam applicator, and sixty (60) adhesive skin patches. Associated software includes a software package to enable data transfer from the sensor to a
computer. The xPatch Mil sensor is the updated model of the xPatch sensor manufactured by X2 Biosystems. The previous model (xPatch sensor) underwent laboratory evaluation and was identified as
a promising sensor for additional evaluation as part of an ongoing research project. The xPatch Mil is a small wireless head-mounted head impact exposure sensor capable of storing 800 impacts
and providing time-trace data from each event.
7. Background: The U.S. Army Aeriomedical Research Laboratory (USAARL) provides medical research in the military operations environment to sustain the Warfighter"s performance by delivering
medical research and developing, testing, and evaluating solutions to air and ground Warriors. USAARL"s medical research includes developing return-to-duty standards for Soldiers suffering from
neurosensory injuries, mild traumatic brain injuries, determining the effectiveness of life support equipment, and preventing and mitigating ground crew and aircrew biomechanical injuries.
8. Scope and Purpose: The U.S. Army Aeromedical Research Laboratory (USAARL) is requesting brand name X2Biosystems parts to an existing xPatch Sensors and Associated Accessories. The items
requested are: (1) qty. of 210 each XPATCH MIL SENSOR; (2) qty of 7 each APPLICATOR; (3) qty of 7 each CHARGING SYSTEM; (4) qty of 420 each ADHESIVE SKIN PATCHES must be compatible with
existing Dell NX3100 PowerVault. There will be a one year base.
9. North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Code: The NAICS code for this requirement is 334519, Other Measuring and Controlling Device Manufacturing, size standard 500.
10. Anticipated Period of Performance: The anticipated delivery period is 30 days after contract award.
11. Information to Industry: This is a Notice of Intent to Sole Source for informational purposes only in accordance with (IAW) Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) 5.201and not a request for
competitive proposals. Therefore, no solicitation document exists for this requirement. Interested parties should submit a Capability Statement and pricing information for this requirement
within ten (10) days of public notice to be considered by the Government. A determina
только для платных аккаунтов